The threat of a deadly pandemic has the world in a constant state of fear. The advent of the COVID-19 pandemic has led to a surge in demand for masks, primarily N95 and KN95 masks. This is because these types of masks are made from materials that can help filter out some harmful substances such as dust or pollen. Below is the list of the best N95 and KN95 masks available to purchase on Amazon India.
Benefits of wearing the N95 and KN95 masks:
- The ability to filter out harmful substances is one of the biggest advantages of N95 and KN95 masks.
- They can be worn to prevent the spread of germs, as well as protect yourself from breathing in harmful particles.
- The N95 and KN95 masks are the same but have different markings. The only difference is that the N95 has a European CE mark on it while the KN95 does not.
- Both N95 and KN95 masks filter out 95% of particles from 0.3 to 10 microns in size which includes pollen, mold spores, bacteria, and viruses.
- They help protect against airborne illnesses like influenza (flu) or SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome).
- You can have peace of mind knowing that with a mask, you can breathe in clean air during the pandemic.
- As per some studies, the N95 masks are more effective in blocking out dangerous particles from entering your lungs.
- These masks will offer added protection for people with chronic respiratory conditions who may not be vaccinated due to underlying health conditions.
- Even the World Health Organization (WHO) has recommended that N95 and KN95 masks be worn by those who are most at risk in order to reduce the risk of contracting COVID-19.
How do you know which type of mask to wear in different situations?
The N95 and KN95 masks can be used for protection against many airborne diseases. When there is an outbreak of flu, choose an N95 or KN95 filter to protect yourself and those around you. There are many other types of masks, and it is important to make sure you have the correct type for your needs.
Why is it important to replace masks regularly?
The KN95 / N95 mask needs to be replaced every 40 hours of use and never reused. If not replaced, the person might face the risk of poor protection against the virus. These time limits apply to both healthy people and those who already have an illness. When wearing for a longer duration, you might also feel difficult to breath.
What is the difference between N95 and KN95 masks?
The major difference between the N95 and KN95 masks is that the KN95 mask is certified by NIOSH to provide more protection against an influenza virus. The N95 masks are certified by the European Union for its ability to prevent a person from getting a disease like influenza.
Are there any side effects from wearing an N95 or KN95 mask?
The side effects of wearing an N95 or KN95 mask include a sore throat, skin irritation, and sinusitis. For such reasons, you might want to wear these masks for less than six hours at a time.
Can someone else use my used N95 or KN95 mask after me?
No, the mask should never be used by someone else after you have worn it. The mask should be discarded after each use to prevent the spread of illness or disease.
How long can I wear a mask before it needs to be replaced?
The N95 or KN95 masks can be worn for up to six hours at a time. After this amount of time, the mask should be replaced in order to prevent any potential risk of contamination or illness. If not, the person might find it difficult to breathe.
When should I start wearing a mask in order to avoid getting infected with COVID-19?
There is no better time than wearing it while going outside to prevent COVID-19 from infecting you. Never remove the mask while around groups or other crowded areas. The mask should be properly worn and securely fitted in order to prevent any potential risk of contamination and illness.
These masks are specifically designed to filter out particles that are up to 95% of a micron. The N95 and KN95 masks are some of the most effective ways to protect your health during the current pandemic. Along with N95/KN95 mask, the must-have tools in the fight against COVID-19 include Hand Sanitizer, Thermometer, and Pulse Oximeter.