A sanitizer box can disinfect your gadgets and personal accessories. With the COVID-19 pandemic, the sales of UV light sanitizer boxes are on the rise. They are highly effective in removing harmful bacteria and other microorganisms from the surface of your devices. Here is our list of the top five sanitizer boxes available on the market today!
What is a UV sanitizer box?
A UV sanitizer box is a type of device that emits ultraviolet light to kill bacteria and other microorganisms on the items placed in it. UV Sanifier boxes were originally created to protect medical devices from contamination. This was because doctors found out that traditional cleaning methods (e.g., alcohol rubs) weren’t enough anymore due to some new strains of superbugs resistant to most antibiotics-antiseptics combinations have been developed which cannot easily be killed off using these agents alone.
With the current pandemic, people having been using it disinfect their gadgets like smartphones and headphones. It can be an effective tool for disinfection purposes as it kills microbes without the use of harsh chemicals.
Do UV sanitizers work?
According to a report, the UV sanitizers can kill 99.99% of all germs and bacteria in a matter of seconds, which is way more efficient than alcohol or other chemical agents. UV sanitizers work by emitting UVC (ultraviolet C) rays that penetrate the cell wall to break up DNA strands inside them, thereby killing cells.
Compared with traditional cleaners, such as bleach and alcohol-based products, UV sanitizers are not only quicker but also safer for your gadgets – there’s no risk of corrosion like you get from strong chemicals.
What are the tips for using a UV sanitizer box?
The UV sanitizer box can only sanitize the surfaces exposed directly to the UVC radiation. Hence, it is advisable to do multiple session by the changing the device placement. Before removing the disinfected devices from the UV sanitizer box, always sanitize your hands as well.
What are the benefits of having a UV sanitizer box at home?
The various benefits of a UV sanitizer box are:
– These boxes can be used to disinfect any surface, including mobile phones.
– They have the ability to cleanse your gadgets quickly and thoroughly. This is because they kill 99% of germs on contact while traditional cleaners can only remove 50%.
– You don’t need water or other liquids for these devices hence there’s no risk of corrosion like you get from strong chemicals.
– The UV light emitted by this device also kills bacteria that cause flu pandemics such as influenza A (HINI). Hence, it offers protection against various viruses due to radiation exposure – which cannot happen with liquid chemical products.
– It does not emit smells so it can also be used inside the home or office.
– It is not bulky to store, hence it can be carried anywhere you go on a bike or car without occupying too much space.
– These boxes are also lightweight so they don’t put pressure on your back when carrying them around for prolonged periods of time.
Is there any maintenance required for a UV sanitizer box?
The UV sanitizer box is an easy way of sterilizing liquids without any mess or hassle. There is no maintenance required for the device. The lamps inside the UV sanitizer box can last up to five years before they need replacing.
We hope you’ve found the best UV sanitizer box. Have a safe and healthy summer season by planning ahead for your family’s needs with these N95 masks and hand sanitizers. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you find!