Are you looking for the best pedestal fans in India? If so, this guide is for you! We have compiled a list of different models to help you find the perfect one. Pedestal fans are great because they don’t take up much space and can be used indoors or outdoors.
What is a pedestal fan and how does it work?
A pedestal fan is an electric fan that sits on a stand, or “pedestal” and blows air out. It has three main components: the base, which holds it in place; blades mounted to the motor hub at one end of the shaft (opposite from the motor); and a control panel with switches for turning it on/off, changing speeds, etc.
The blade assembly rotates through the use of either an electric drive system such as belt drives or direct-drive line shafts connected to its motors. Pedestal fans are often used indoors during hot weather because they do not need any free space around them as ceiling fans do – you can put them almost anywhere!
Why use a pedestal fan in the summer?
Pedestal fans are a great buy for the summer because they cool you off without making it feel like an oven in your home. They can be used both indoors and outdoors, so if you have pets or small children in the house that needs to stay inside, a pedestal fan is perfect!
They provide relief from unbearable heat whether at work or at home by offering a constant cooling breeze all day long – even when there’s no air conditioning on. Pedestal fans also help humidify dry indoor environments which makes them better than air conditioners since ACs strip moisture out of the air.
What are some things to consider when buying a new pedestal fan?
When buying a new pedestal fan, there are several things you should consider.
– What’s the CFM? This stands for cubic feet per minute and is used to measure air flow; it determines how much air will be pushed through your room or house on its highest setting. The higher this number is, the better! A minimum of 500 cfm at high speed or more than 1000 cfm at low speed is recommended when looking into a pedestal fan purchase.
– How do I want my pedestal fan set up? Do you want it standing alone with no installation required (just plug it in), mounted as an appliance over your stove top, on the floor near your desk or bedside table? Or perhaps even inverted so that it blows air down from the ceiling? This all depends on your needs.
– What are some pedestal fan brands to consider? There are many different manufacturers, but two of our favorites include Ozeri and Lasko. The quality is excellent with both of these companies as well, so there’s no need to worry about that.
In conclusion, pedestal fans provide relief in a variety of ways. They can be used indoors or outdoors (even inverted!), make rooms feel cooler without ACs, don’t take up much space as other models do; plus you have tons of options when it comes time to buy.
How are they different from tower fans?
You might be wondering how pedestal fans are different from tower fans. Well, the main difference is that they take up more space and provide less air flow than a tower fan would – but on the other hand, some people prefer this because it’s easier to control what direction your airflow goes in.
What are the benefits of a pedestal fan over other types of fans?
Pedestal fans offer a lot of benefits over other types. They don’t take up much space, can be used for either cooling or heating your home, and are easy to control the direction of airflow with.
Recommended: Best Ceiling Fans with Lights , Best BLDC Ceiling Fans and Best Ceiling Fans
Does it matter what direction the air blows from a pedestal fan?
It’s a good idea to think about which way the air will blow before buying one. You’ll want to make sure you’re comfortable with the direction it blows in!
– The blades at the end of your pedestal fan push air outwards, so if they point towards walls or other furniture then that might cause problems for those items.
– For example, positioning them near a window where they can blow on delicate curtains is not recommended (unless you don’t mind using duct tape!) because it could cause damage over time.
But there are solutions: some pedestal fans come equipped with an oscillating feature which would allow their airflow to be directed away from places like this instead – just switch between “high” and “low.”
How much noise do they make?
Pedestal fans are notoriously quiet and don’t produce much noise. It’s one of the reasons they’re so popular!
– Just be sure to check the sound levels before buying, since some might make more noise than others depending on where you live.
– Noise can vary anywhere between 18 – 55 decibels (dB), which is about as loud as a ceiling fan at its highest setting.
In other words, pedestal fans will be quieter than most floor or table models but louder than air conditioners or tower fans typically would be. The good news? They also have an oscillation feature that helps reduce this problem by spreading out the sound waves all around your room instead of concentrating them in one spot like AC.
Do they have an oscillating feature or can they be angled in certain directions?
Some pedestal fans are equipped with an oscillating feature which allows you to set the fan on a timer and have it rotate in different directions throughout the day. It’s important to note that not all models come with this, so if you’re looking for one where this is included then be sure to do your research beforehand.
Pedestal fans can also be angled upwards or downwards depending on what kind of setup you want – they don’t need to just stay upright like other types might. In conclusion, pedestal fans provide relief in a variety of ways: they make rooms feel cooler without ACs; plus there are tons of options when it comes time to buy.
Do you need to use the remote with a pedestal fan?
Some pedestal fans come with remotes which makes them a lot easier to use. With a remote, you can control the direction of your fan without having to go over and adjust it manually – this is especially useful for those with limited mobility or who are trying to keep their floor clear from other items like furniture.
We hope you find the perfect pedestal fan to keep you cool during this hot summer. Also, check out some other home appliance recommendations that may be of interest to you as well.