There are so many brands and models of under sink water purifiers in India that it can be hard to find the best. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of some of the best-selling, most reliable, and highest rated models out there!
What is an under sink water purifier?
An under sink water purifier is a device that works to remove impurities in your tap water, making it healthier and more aesthetically pleasing. It filters out contaminants such as lead and chlorine from the tap water before they reach your faucets or any other plumbing devices. These water purifiers are not as common in the United States, but they are popular across Europe and Asia.
When should I install a water purifier in my home?
With a purifier installed under your sink, the cost of getting clean drinking water will be much lower than if it was from packaged bottles. If you are someone who depends on water bottles, it is recommended to opt for a water purifier at your home ASAP.
What are the benefits of installing an under sink water purifier?
Installing a filter installed under your sink has many benefits including:
– Removing odors that come with bad tasting or smelling water.
– Reducing lead and copper levels up to 98%.
– 99% reduction of microbial cysts such as giardia lamblia and cryptosporidium oocysts.
– Reducing turbidity by more than 30 times standard filtration systems can do.
Who should consider installing an under sink water purifier?
An under sink water purifier is best for those who live in an area where the tap water quality may be low and need a more stable supply of clean drinking water.
– People with sensitive skin or digestive system that would prefer to stick just to purified filter than bottled waters.
– Those who are pregnant, nursing mothers, or have young children at home should also consider installing one due to their increased daily needs of fresh filtered water.
– The elderly population will find it easier since there is no need for them to carry heavy bottles full of water from the store while shopping on foot.
Recommended: Best Kent Water Purifiers, Best LG Water Purifiers and Best AO Smith Water Purifiers
How do I know if my water needs to be purified?
Smell the water. If it has an odd smell, taste or appearance then that is a sign of contaminants in your drinking water. Another method is to run the tap and see if you can see any particles floating on top of the surface such as dirt, rust, hair, etc., these are signs that there may be some impurities in your drinking water.
How often should I replace the filters in my purifier system?
It is necessary to replace the filter every nine months. The most common signs that it’s time are:
– A decrease in water pressure and flow rate through the faucet.
– An increase of limescale buildup on showerheads, fixtures, or appliances made from stainless steel.
The best way to know if your filters need replacement is by maintaining a log book with date stamps for each change. If you notice a pattern developing, then make sure to order new ones ahead of time so they arrive before you’re due for another one!
If you’re looking for the best under sink water purifier, we hope this guide has helped. We also have some other kitchen appliance recommendations that may be helpful to you if you’re in the market for new ones. Check out our website and find what is right for your needs!